The creator of $17 billion cryptocurrency litecoin has sold his entire stake
- Litecoin founder Charlie Lee said in Reddit post he has sold his entire holding of the cryptocurrency.
- Lee pins his decision on criticism that his Twitter posts about the currency were attempts at personal enrichment.
- Lee says he will remain involved in litecoin and cryptocurrencies more broadly.
LONDON — The creator of one of the largest alternative cryptocurrencies has exited his entire stake in the digital currency, citing a "conflict of interest."
- Credit Card Industry and Market
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Mobile Payments Industry
- Mobile Payment Market, Trends and Adoption
- Credit Card Processing Industry
- List of Credit Card Processing Companies
- List of Credit Card Processing Networks
- List of Payment Gateway Providers
- M-Commerce: Mobile Shopping Trends
- E-Commerce Payment Technologies and Trends