Bitcoin posts another record high as JPMorgan touts its potential as 'emerging asset class'
- Bitcoin posted a new high of $11,829 a coin in early trade in London on Tuesday.
- JPMorgan says new futures contracts could "elevate cryptocurrencies to an emerging asset class."
LONDON — Bitcoin's meteoric price rise is continuing amid growing interest in the cryptocurrency from institutional investors.
- Credit Card Industry and Market
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Mobile Payments Industry
- Mobile Payment Market, Trends and Adoption
- Credit Card Processing Industry
- List of Credit Card Processing Companies
- List of Credit Card Processing Networks
- List of Payment Gateway Providers
- M-Commerce: Mobile Shopping Trends
- E-Commerce Payment Technologies and Trends