City of London heavyweights fly to Saudi Arabia in battle to secure slice of Aramco's $2 trillion IPO
- An unnamed senior executive from the London Stock Exchange is holding meetings in Saudi Arabia this week.
- They will accompany the City of London's Lord Mayor, as well as executives from PwC and Standard Life Aberdeen.
- The trip is believed to be part of the City's attempts to attract the IPO of Saudi Aramco to London.
- Aramco's history is a long and storied one.
LONDON — The City of London is sending some of its most senior executives on a trip to Saudi Arabia this week as it intensifies efforts to attract the lucrative Saudi Aramco IPO to the London Stock Exchange.
- SEE ALSO: From an unexplored desert to a $2 trillion IPO: The 84-year history of Saudi Aramco in pictures