Bitcoin posts record high above $6,600
- Bitcoin rose above $6,600 for the first time on Wednesday morning.
- The rise extends a recent bull run for the cryptocurrency.
- The latest record comes hot on the heels of CME Group's plans to launch bitcoin futures.
Bitcoin continues to post record highs, climbing above $6,500 and then $6,600 for the first time on Wednesday.
- Credit Card Industry and Market
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Mobile Payments Industry
- Mobile Payment Market, Trends and Adoption
- Credit Card Processing Industry
- List of Credit Card Processing Companies
- List of Credit Card Processing Networks
- List of Payment Gateway Providers
- M-Commerce: Mobile Shopping Trends
- E-Commerce Payment Technologies and Trends