Saturday, December 20, 2014

Google Apps for Work

Re: Thought you might be interested to use Google Apps for Work

Hi [Everyone],

I've been using Google Apps for my company and it's really helped my team work faster and more efficiently. I think you'd also benefit from trying it out for your business.

Google Apps is a cloud-based productivity suite that includes Gmail for professional email, Drive for online storage, Hangouts for video meetings, Calendar for scheduling and Docs for editing files. I especially like how easy it is to get things done and work with others from anywhere, using any device I choose. I've also found Apps to be highly cost-effective.

If you're interested, check out this link:http://www.google.com/work/apps/business/landing/partners/referral/trial.html?utm_source=sign-up&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=apps-referral-program&utm_content=RCR3PF3.

With Google Apps, I focus less on IT and more on what I love to do. I hope you can benefit as well. Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Best regards,

Eric Au 


www.google.com/+EricAu118

No comments:

Post a Comment

728 X 90

336 x 280

300 X 250

320 X 100

300 X600